- What Is Lock Plunger ?
- How a Lock Plunger works?
- The Lock Plunger Features
- The Lock Plunger Applications
- The Lock Plunger Cylinder Options
What Is Lock Plunger ?
A lock plunger's typical operation involves either mechanical or electronic means to extend and retract, thereby securing or releasing a lock, which controls access to the secured area. The specific design and operation may vary depending on the type of lock and its intended application.
How a Lock Plunger works?
The Lock Plunger Features
2. Easily switched from a key-retaining to a non-key-retaining configuration.
3. Easy re-keying to the desired key combination.
The Lock Plunger Applications
The Lock Plunger Cylinder Options
Showing 1–0 of results