4 digit Combination Lock
- What Is 4 Digit Combination Lock?
- How Does a 4-Digit Combination Lock Work?
- Advantages of a 4 Digit Combination Lock
- Features of MAKE's 4 Digit Combination Lock
- How to Set the Lock?
- If the Lock Doesn't Work
What Is 4 Digit Combination Lock?
How Does a 4-Digit Combination Lock Work?
Advantages of a 4 Digit Combination Lock
Security: A 4-digit combination lock provides high security, allowing users to create a memorable yet challenging combination. It's tamper-resistant, preventing unauthorized access.
Customization: Many 4-digit combination locks have a factory default combination that users can customize to create a unique, memorable code.
Durability: Combination locks are durable, designed to endure heavy use and years of wear.
Features of MAKE's 4 Digit Combination Lock
2. The lock has a "resettable function". When unlocking or closing, the dials will all return to the "0" position to prevent the password from being leaked.
3. It also has the function of "key to find the password". When the password is forgotten, the master key and the password probe can be used to unlock and retrieve the password, which is convenient for management and users.
4. Assuming four-digit with digits 0–9, There are 10,000 combinations from 0000 to 9999.
Applications: schools, hospitals, factories, offices, airports, railway stations, swimming pools, baths, and clubs and more.
How to Set the Lock?
If the Lock Doesn't Work
If you forget a bike lock or padlock combination, you can reset it. Pull the shackle until the wheels turn, moving through all the wheels patiently until you reach the combination.
If your lock has a serial number, visit the manufacturer's website to print a lost combination form. After notarizing it, mail it to the manufacturer, which may take several weeks. Alternatively, consider contacting the lock distributor or retailer where you purchased the lock, though some may charge a fee for this service.
Showing 1–0 of results