Key Code Lock MK706, Zinc Alloy & Plastic, 4 Digit Code
Model no.: MK706 hits: 144Key Code Lock Manufacturer: Zinc Alloy & Plastic Key Code Locks, Zinc Alloy Keys, Powder Coating, 4 Digit Code Combination Lock with A Master Key.
1. Material: zinc alloy & plastic.
2. Finished: powder coating.
3. Key combination: 4 digit code combination lock with a master key.
1. Keyless convenience.
2. Users setting their own number codes easily.
3. Master key controlling.
4. Key operated and combination available.
5. Retrievable the combination by the tool when forgetting the password.
Locker, ABS cabinet, metal cabinet, boxes, storage, etc.
1. Lock Open - Dial-in 4-digit code - Turn the knob to OPEN position.
2. Code Set - Turn the knob to OPEN position - Dial in any 4-digit code and remember the sequence - Turn knob to CLOSE position - Clear the 4-digit code.
3. Pin Search - Open the lock with key master - Turn the knob to CLOSE position after opening - Insert the search pin to the pinhole behind the lock and hold it - Turn the number dial until it stops.
Previous: Electronic Latchbolt Keypad Lock MK731