- What is combination lock?
- Common Types of Combination Locks
- The Combination Lock Features
- The Combination Lock Applications
What is combination lock?
Combination locks are popular for their simplicity and reliability in providing security. They use a preset combination of numbers or symbols to open, eliminating the need for keys. Here are some common types of combination locks:
Common Types of Combination Locks
1. Rotary Combination Locks
2. Combination Padlocks
3. Electronic Combination Locks
The Combination Lock Features
2. Master key for emergency unlocking.
3. Lock core can be removed if the master key is lost.
4. Retrieve the combination by master key when forgetting the password.
5. Suitable for various door thicknesses from 0.6 to 20 mm (metal, wood, glass, plastic...).
Locker, ABS cabinet, storage, etc.
The Combination Lock Applications
Combination Locks made by China MAKE Lock Maker, more than 10,000 Key Combinations with Master Key. Select from a variety of models and customization choices to align with your security and access control requirements.
Showing 1–0 of results